iCharger 458 Duo 2200W (2x1400W)
It looks familiar but don't be fooled by appearances, this all new 458Duo is the most powerful iCharger yet, capable of 45A charge rates per channel and 2200W of output !
The 458 Duo uses advanced synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology, high power, a high current and high-performance power conversion circuit.
Upgraded top to bottom from its 308Duo beginnings, the 458Duo offers beefier connections on both the input and output in order to handle the higher current levels, and features the new open-port style balance connections that do away with the need for separate balance boards.
There's also a comfortable new IPS display, improved temperature ports, a USB-C fast-charge port, and more.
Once again no charger beats an iCharger, and there's nothing comparable to the convenience of a dual-port Lipo loading device.
Two independent charging channels in one compact unit lets you simultaneously charge different cell count batteries, charging at up to 45A simultaneously. But if full power is needed, you can combine the two channels and charge at up to 70A ! The 458Duo can handle the biggest flight packs.
- Each channel supports 8s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe, LiHV, LTO and NiZn batteries, with maximum 2A balance current, and adopts a unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction. Supports 1-25s NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1-15s Pb batteries.
- With digital-power mode for great protection (over-current protection, over-voltage protection, input under-voltage protection, input undercurrent protection, and etc.)
- With type-c PD charging port, convenient for the user to charge mobile phones and PCs.
- Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to thereby control the fan speed.
- Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the Power Reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced; and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the Shut-down temperature.
- This charger can save 64 parameters sets and support the data import/export to SD card.
- A 2.8" IPS LCD screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
- Multi-discharge features: self-discharge, regenerative to input or discharge to another channel, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge.
- Supports measurement for internal resistance of battery offline and online. Measure not only the internal resistance of the entire battery pack, but also measure the internal resistance of each cell within the lithium battery.
- 458DUO has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, overrun time and maximum power etc.
- Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port or SD card. 458DUO also supports the “Junsi Console” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it.
Input voltage range: 10 - 49V DC
Maximum Output voltage: 40V DC
Maximum input current limit: 70A (Channel 50 Amps)
Maximum charge/discharge current: 70A (Channel 45A x2)
Maximum charge power capacity: 2200W (Channel 1600W x2)
Maximum discharge power capacity: 140W (Channel 80W x2)
Maximum regenerative discharge power capacity: 2200W (Channel 1600W x2)
Maximum extra discharge power capacity: 2200W (Channel 1600W on 32V/45A)
Maximum current drain for balancing: 4A (Channel 2A x2)
Type-C USB PD port: 5V/3A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A
Support Battery type: LiPo, Lilo, LiFe, LiVH, LTO, NiZn, NiMH, NiCd, Pb
Net weight: 920g
Dimension: 171×118×57 ±0.5mm
In the box:
Junsi iCharger 458 Duo
Input cable - EC8/10AWG/600mm
Output plug - 2pcs XT90H female
Balancing Boards are not included, pls purchase them separate here.
- iCharger CB8-XH Balance Charging Board for DX8/458 Duo€28.00 €22.95
- Icharger S1200 Power Supply (new version) 1200W€402.54 €329.95