ICharger DX8 Duo Charger 2x1100W/1600W
With the new iCharger DX8, the renowned manufacturer Junsi has launched a pocket-sized DUO charger.
• The new DX8 charger combines the advantages of the well-known Junsi iCharger 308DUO with the portability of a small pocket charger. Despite the small dimensions of 97.5x128.5x40 mm, no compromises were made in terms of performance and usability. The newly developed rotary wheel has a very good pressure point and makes operation much easier.
• The technical data is impressive, 1600W charging power (from >25V), 1-8s LiXx cells and up to 30A charging current are also sufficient for large batteries with high capacity. Of course, all other battery types such as LiHV, LiIo, NiZn, PB, NiCd or NiMh batteries can also be charged.
• The discharge power is 70 watts in total (45 watts per output if only one output is used), but can be increased to up to 2100 watts using an external load (discharge resistor). Of course, the iCharger DX8 also masters regenerative charging. Here, the battery capacity is fed back into the supply battery, for example, from a full flight battery.
• The balancer current of 4 amps in total (2A per output) always ensures perfectly balanced cell voltages.
• USB-C PD port for charging smartphones etc (5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A) or for software updates is also installed. The micro SD slot can be used to log the data, but also for future updates.
• Servo tester is also integrated, please note that an external power supply is required!
• The menu navigation is almost identical to the well-known Junsi iCharger 308DUO, 406 DUO or 4010DUO.
• 2.4" IPS LCD display ensures good readability even in low light.
An instruction in English is included with the loader in the form of a CD, the German version can be downloaded from us.
• Weight (g): 440
• Balancer accuracy (depending on setting): 10mV
• Max. Number of NiCd/NiMH batteries: 25
• Max. Voltage lead batteries: 30V
• Balancer compensation current per output: 2A
• Max. Discharge power: 70W
• Max. Charging current: 30A asynchronous, 50A synchronous
• Charging current adjustable per output: 30A
• Discharge power when discharging at one output: 45W
• Integrated balancer for up to: 8S
• Input voltage: 9-49VDC
• Charging power Max. Watt: 1600W
• Discharge current adjustable with feedback: 50A
• Length (mm): 97.5
• Width (mm): 128.5
• Height (mm): 40
• External high current discharge asynchronous: 2100W
• Input current limit: 65A
• Micro SD card slot: Yes
• Fan: Yes
• Reflex charge support: Yes
• Balancer integrated: Yes
• Integrated power supply: No
Balancing Boards are not included. Purchase them here.
- iCharger CB8-XH Balance Charging Board for DX8/458 Duo€28.00 €22.95
- Icharger S1200 Power Supply (new version) 1200W€402.54 €329.95