Mauch 2x 200A PDB with 400A main switch
All in one PDB for Pixhawk 2.1 (The Cube) and any other flight controller via adapter cable. With integrated 2x200A hall sensor, Sensor Hub X2, 4-14S HYB-BEC and most important an main power switch with an continues current of 400A. The outputs are over 3.5mm banana connectors, plus spare BEC connectors after the switch and before the switch. This design lets you connect the main batteries to heat up the Cube and get GPS lock without to power up all the rest of the equipment. When ready, just press the power switch and fly.
Less wiring = Cleaner builds
Protect your ESC’s and other equipment due to smooth power up from GND.
• Input 2x 4-14S (max.60V)
• 2x 200A = 400A (continues) 1,200A @ 25’C for 1sec.
• Hub X2 can be deactivated for single battery usage.
• 5.3V / 3A power supply for Flight Controller
• 2x 20cm 10AWG input cables (red/black)
• Only 75 x 49 x 27mm -> 110g (without cables)
Scope of delivery:
• 1x PDB with soldered on input wires (2x 20cm 10AWG)
• 1x 042: PL – FC cable for Pixhawk 2.1 (The Cube)
• 20x 3.5mm bullet connectors (male)
• 2x 26cm Red/Black shrinking tube
• 2 pairs AMASS / AS150 connector
REM: Delivery without 059: Power-Switch
For more info, please check the manual of the product.