DetailsThe small powerful RC telemetry sensor measures voltage, current, height, power, capacity and speed in a model and can be transferred to the transmitter via telemetry. Full support for telemetry of Jeti Duplex, Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Futaba, JR DMSS and FrSky.
The Unisens E is a pure telemetry sensor especially for all electric models. It is so small and light but so powerful that it can be used in almost every model.
According to our philosophy to support as many systems, also speaks of Unisens E language of:
вЂў Jeti Duplex (EX),
вЂўВ Multiplex M-Link,
вЂўВ Graupner HoTT,
вЂўВ Robbe / Futaba FASSTest,
вЂўВ JR DMSS
Telemetry is used must be specified in Unisens E only once in the settings. This is done either through our PC program "Unisens E Tool" or the UniDisplay. On delivery HoTT GAM is selected.
To change the settings via PC or for firmware updates is a suitable USB interface as our Cat 2550 or an existing USB connection cable as of Jeti, multiplex or Graupner necessary. See also the instructions.
the Unisens E can measure the complete drive without additional sensors, ie voltage, current, capacitance and even the speed. A special attraction is in fact already a brushless speed sensor permanently installed. a small cable to connect to one of the three motor phases only has to be made using the cable to measure the speed.
Since barometric (atmospheric pressure) level sensor is integrated with high resolution, a Vario with Unisens E is realized in addition to the height measurement.
Similarly extensive alarms can be programmed to be reported via telemetry about individual stations.
The Unisens E is available with various connection systems, so that, normally, nothing needs to be soldered. The current range extends symmetrically in both directions. This makes the pin assignment, so that the battery male or female has the positive terminal, not matter. The measurement direction is as simple simply set in the setup.
About our UniDisplay all readings of Unisens E can viewed directly live and all settings and alarms can be programmed.
Whether gliders, aerobatic aircraft, helicopter, or HLG Slowflyer who Unisens E can be used due to its low weight and compact size in almost every area. Of course, the Unisens E is suitable not only for model aircraft. It can also be incorporated into RC boats, RC cars etc.
They acquire the Unisens E a powerful in all respects universal RC telemetry sensor that exploits the possibilities of modern electronics to give you a little helper to be a great help in dealing with your RC models.
Specs and Capabilities:
- Complete measurement of electric drives with current, voltage, power, capacity, speed and altitude measurement
- Integrated brushless speed sensor
- Full telemetry support for Jeti Duplex (EX), Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Robbe / Futaba FASSTest S.BUS2, JR DMSS and FrSky
- Height measurement with automatic zeroing after switching
- Barometric Vario
- Current measurement range up to 140 A in both directions, voltage up to 60 V(The maximum current carrying capacity of the connectors used must not be exceeded!)
- Connection for receiver signal for remote control of certain functions
- Direct connection to the GPS logger possible to record data in a file
- Measuring the battery voltage receiver
- Power supply through receiver
- Current status is indicated by LED
- Direct viewing of readings live with our UniDisplay
- Parameter settings via PC, UniDisplay and telemetry possible
- PC software for settings and updates (SM Unisens E Tool) is available here
- Free firmware updates via PC with our USB interface (SM-2550) or with existing USB connection cables as of Jeti, multiplex or Graupner possible (the firmware file can be found here)
- Can be used almost anywhere due to its compact size and low weight