This is a Navi-Ctrl kit with ARM9 microcontroller, micro-SD card socket and integrated compass (you don`t need an MK3Mag for this Navi) .
In combination with a MKGPS, MikroKopter can navigate via GPS (e.g. waypoint navigation, position hold, coming home,...)
The board is already assembled.
The NaviCtrl kit is tested and programmed.
An update of the firmware is possible via a PC (Windows).
A MKUSB is required for the parameterization & update.
Scope of delivery
- 1 NaviCtrl (assembled)
- 1 Micro SD Card
- 1 ext. compass
- Other components: ribbon cable set (10pin, 6pin)
- MKGPS NOT included
- The max. GPS operating radius is approximately 250m around the starting point
- Only for private, non-commercial use
- Please note our software license before using.
- Option: Voltage stabilizer for the use as a Follow-Me-Transmitter
- The electronic components must be protected from moisture and humidity. When operating under such special conditions a corresponding (removable) protective coating must be used.