The smallest, lightest 40ch video transmitter on the market also happens to be the most powerful. Coincidence? Not at TBS!
With only 5g and a 17x25x4mm form factor, your quad will barely notice it's there. The 25mW - 800mW adjustable output power allows you to race with friends and penetrate serious concrete with just a few pushes of a button (or using the CORE PRO OSD menu). The 40CH coverage gives you the freedom to fly at any race without having to resort to video transmitter swapping practices (*).
PowerCube & CORE PRO ready
A recent hardware revision on the CORE PRO enables direct communication between OSD and video transmitter. Take advantage of changing bands, channels, output power right through your remote control. Other cool stuff such as custom LED colors on your quad depending on the frequency you selected makes it easy to detect possible interference between two quads just by judging the LED color similarity. Together, the setup becomes better than the sum of its parts.
Say NO! to Dipswitches
Even though learning binary was a fun mind-game, in practice a single-push-button or OSD-controlled video transmitter is just much easier to operate. Gone are the days of video transmitter cards, stepping on people's channels by mistake, or a mismatch between your goggle and video transmitter frequencies.
- Operating Voltage: 4.5 - 5.5V
- Supply current: 600mA
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 5g (with SMA, without antenna)
- Antenna Connector: RP-SMA Female Socket with screw mounting holes
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 13dBm (25mW), 23dBm (200mW), 27dBm (500mW), 29dBm (800mW*)
- TBS UNIFY 5G8 Video transmitter
- 5V Video Transmitter pigtail cable
- TBS UNIFY Pro Manual
* HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTx ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure.
The use of this product may be prohibited in your country/region/state. Please verify that the RF output power and frequencies used by this transmitter comply with local rules in regulations, this product may require a HAM license to operate.
In EU, max. output power of video transmitters for general unlicensed use is limited to 25mW on 5.8GHz and to 10mW at 2.4GHz frequency. Transmitters with bigger output power may be legally used if you have HAM license (you can ask about obtaining a license in your local radio club) or if you are using this product for research/scientific purposes in controlled environments.