AlexMos 32 BIT Extended BGC with GBM110-150T Encoder System Combo Set
Encoders are special sensors that are added to each brushless motor of a Gimbal Stabilizer allowing the system to more accurately track motor position for increasedstability which in turn also increases battery efficiency.
What's encoder technology in brushless gimbal control system?
The 3 axis stabilization gimbal system that relies on both active motor driven components and passive inertial stabilization. Passive stabilization relies on the principles of inertia (tendency of an object to resist change in its motion) and requires that the camera is well-balanced in the Pan, Tilt, and Roll Axes. Active stabilization refers to the techniques of using sensors to measure the camera’s Pan, Tilt, and Roll movements and counteract those movements using motors attached to the 3 axes.
- Easy to do gimbal tuning,no need to do much calibration work any more.
- Power saving, 5 times long working time than gimbal without encoder system.
- Faster response,motor torque increasing instantly,no bug for difficult rotating angle any more.
- Encoder chip A5048a
- 3 x GBM110-150T motor
- 3 x AS5048A encoder chips with CNC alum cover
- 3 x Round magnets block
- 1 x Pre-flashed encoder firmware alexmos 32BIT Extended BGC set
- 1 x Cable SetMotor Specs:-Copper wire (OD):0.32mm Pre-wound with 150 turns.-Internal Resistance:17.8 ohms-Motor Can Dimension:110mm(OD) x 26mm(Height)-Stator Dimension:100mm(OD) x 8mm(Height)-Configuration:24N28P-Wire length:450mm including JR plug-Camera size:6kg-9kg-Weight: 554grams