Low voltage cut-off module for batteries.
Adjustable threshold levels for cut-off and reconnect.
Remote pins for manual override.
Can be used as DC SSR relay.
To protect batteries from over discharge and/or short circuit and overload.
- Input voltage range: 6..32V
- Continuous current: max 15A
- Self consumption OFF/ON: 0.15mA/3.3mA
- Dimensions: 20 x 42 x 9 mm (0.79 x 1.65 x 0.35 inch)
- Wide 2 mm in diameter soldering terminals - you can solder any type of connector you wish.
- Adjustable threshold levels for Cut-Off and Reconnect.
- Auto ON on power cycle - no need to reach reconnect value to get ON after power apply.
- Remote ON/OFF pins to override switch state.
- Solid state switch (single n-ch MOSFET on positive side)
- Solid, epoxy sealed PCB.
- True short circuit protection: YES
- Over-current protection: YES
- Reverse voltage protection: YES
- Oscillation free operation: YES (1-2 secs delay in low voltage detection)