DetailsWIRELESS HD LINK FOR UAV and OTHER PROFESSIONALSThis is only AIR UNIT.Amimon video modem doesn’t use compression such as MPEG 2/4/H264 etc. We developed a "video modem" with joint source channel coding that optimizes transmission to maximum channel bandwidth and reconstruct missing information at the Rx side. Some people call it "uncompressed" but I do not like to use this term. The quality metric that is proper to use for video modem is PSNR and usually we give greater than PSNR of 35.
Amimon's CONNEX provides a high-end, high-performance wireless HD connection that can operate in challenging unmanned air or ground platforms under harsh conditions with zero latency!
The small and lightweight CONNEX system transmits commercial, industrial, inspection and monitoring video in real time to its Ground Unit, which can be located up to several 100 meters away.
- True full HD 1080P at 60fps
- Up to several 100 meters range (LOS)
- Zero latency, real-time video
- Extremely resilient 5GHz digital link
- Automatic Frequency Selection (AFS) that fully complies with regulations and automatically selects the best free frequency available
- Encrypted and secure
- Sturdy design for harsh conditions
- Built-in OSD view with embedded MAVLInk-based telemetry
- Gimbal control over Futaba® S.BUS
- Plug-and-Fly, ready to operate out of the box
- DFS support enables multiple free channels, thus boosting robustness
In the Box:
- 1x AIR Unit (Transmiter)
- 1x Antennas
- 1x power cable
Hdmi cable is not included.