Power Hungry Distro board 400A PHS-10
The Power Hungry distribution circuit is one of the easiest ways to inteconnect the motor electronic speed controllers with the power battery.
It brings a concrete answer to multi-rotor powering by proposing a strong and reliable solution that gives to your wiring a really structured and elegant appearance.
The Power Hungry system is composed by two plates connecting on each of the poles of the battery. Systems with two batteries are also supported.
16 female bullet 3,5mm plugs are pre-soldered on the plates to provide connectivity for up to 8 speed controllers where 16 male 3,5mm plugs are supplied for an easy assembly.
To complete the package, 4 x 10AWG (approx. 5.2 mm Â²) cablesare also provided in the kit to connect the main plates to the battery (s).
This circuit can handle in total a current up to 325A continuously and up to 400 A in peak.
- Material: Copper plates nickel and gold-plated
- Amperage: 325A continuously and up to 400A in peak
- 3.5mm bullet connectors
- Installation holes (MikroKopter layout, distance: 45 x 45mm)
Scope of delivery:
- One power circuit
- 4 x 10 AWG about 30cm wire leads
- 16 x female bullet plugs pre-soldered to Power Hungry plates
- 16 x male bullet connectors for ESC connection
- 12x plastic distancers 10mm