ImmersionRC RaceBand 600mW 5.8GHz A/V TX
Race Band 15 Channel 600mW Video Transmitter
Lightweight, powerful, 600mW 5.8GHz transmitter.
1 x 2.15dBi 5.8GHz omni-directional antenna (SMA male connector)
1 x Video cable (20cm 5-pin Molex-SL terminated in wire ends)
1 x DC power cable (24cm 2-pin Molex-SL terminated in BEC-style connector)
- 37MHZ frequency seperation allows for flying up to 8 pilots simultaneously.
- SMA female antenna connector
- 600mW (28dBm, +/- 1dB) of clean output power.
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860 MHz (ImmersionRC/FatShark)
All standard channels within the US/EU ISM Band
- Frequencies: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917MHz (RaceBand)
All RaceBand channels legal using a Ham license within the USA
RaceBand Channels 1-6 legal using a Ham license within the EU
- Onboard quiet switching regulator, powers 5V cameras
- Input voltage range: 6 – 25V (2S-6S)
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
The use of this product may be prohibited in your country/region/state. Please verify that the RF output power and frequencies used by this transmitter comply with local rules in regulations, this product may require a HAM license to operate.
In EU, max. output power of video transmitters for general unlicensed use is limited to 25mW on 5.8GHz and to 10mW at 2.4GHz frequency. Transmitters with bigger output power may be legally used if you have HAM license (you can ask about obtaining a license in your local radio club) or if you are using this product for research/scientific purposes in controlled environments.