FeiyuTech WG MINI 2-Axis Wearable Gimbal (GoPro & Similiar)
• 2-Axis Motorized Gimbal
• Fits GoPro HERO4 / HERO3+ / HERO
• Accommodates LCD Touch BacPac
• Fixed Axes and Tilt Following Modes
• Single-Button Operation
• Horizontal and Vertical Mounting
• 1/4"-20 Mounting Threads
• 1/4"-20 to GoPro Three-Prong Adapter
• GoPro Quick-Release Buckle
• Curved Adhesive Mount Included
The Feiyu WG Mini 2-Axis Wearable Gimbal is a miniaturized version of Feiyu's handheld gimbals, offering motorized 2-axis stabilization in a compact, wearable form factor. It is compatible with GoPro HERO4, HERO3+, HERO3, and similarly sized action cameras, with mounting space available to accommodate a GoPro LCD Touch BacPac. For streamline operation, a single button turns the gimbal on and lets you switch between operating modes.
Designed with flexibility in mind, the WG Mini features 1/4"-20 threaded holes for horizontal or vertical mounting onto a variety of support devices. It can also be used with any three-prong and quick-release GoPro mounting accessory thanks to an included T-clamp that screws into the back of the gimbal, adding a standard GoPro mount, and an included quick-release buckle. This means you can capture all of the immersive action camera shots that you're accustomed to but with motorized pan and tilt axis stabilization. A curved adhesive mount is also included for immediate attachment to helmets and other objects.
GoPro HERO4, HERO3+, HERO3, and other models with similar dimensions. There is enough mounting room to accommodate an attached GoPro LCD BacPac.
Flexible Mounting Options
Two 1/4"-20 threaded holes lets you mount the camera horizontally or vertically. It can also be used with any accessory that has a standard GoPro three-prong mount or GoPro quick-release interface using an included adapter and quick-release buckle.
Operating Modes & Functions
Tilt Follow Mode: Camera smoothly follows up or down tilting motion. Panning is restricted.
Lock Mode: Locks the pan and tilt axes of the camera in current position.
Manual Pulling Locking: After the gimbal has been powered on for eight seconds, the tilt angle can be adjusted manually in the Lock Mode. Adjust the tilt angle to the desired position and wait for 0.5 second until the gimbal registers the new angle.
A single button is used to turn the gimbal on/off and switch between operating modes.
Video and Camera Charging Interface
Using an included cable, you can connect the GoPro to the WG Mini's video and camera charging interface port, allowing you power the camera from the gimbal batteries, as well as receive an analog video signal from the GoPro. This signal is output via the micro-USB port for sending to an optional external monitor.
• Weighs only 5.2 ounces
• Powered using two 900mAh 16340 type batteries (four batteries included)
• Camera Compatibility Maximum Height: 1.72" / 43.6 mm (replaceable mounting bracket)
• Maximum Thickness: 1.25" / 31.7 mm (replaceable mounting bracket)
• Tilt Range 320°
• Pan Range 320°
• Tilt Following Rate 3° to 150°/second
• Power 2 x 16340 type, 900 mAh batteries
• Battery Runtime 3 to 4 hours
• Battery Charger Input: 5 VDC, micro-USB port
• Output: 4.2 VDC
• Dimensions 3.7 x 1.4 x 3.5" / 95 x 35.5 x 90 mm
• Weight 5.17 oz / 146.5 g (without batteries and camera)
• 4x 16340 Type Batteries (900mAh)
• Battery Charger
• Video Output and Camera Charging Cable
• Micro-USB Cable
• USB Connector
• Hexagonal Socket Head Cap Screw
• Allen Wrench
• 2x Extension Knurled Thumbscrews
• T-Clamp (GoPro Mount Adapter)
• Long Thumbscrew
• Quick-Release Buckle
• Curved Adhesive Mount
• 3M Adhesive Tape
Limited 1-Year Warranty