APD HV Pro 16S esc
Operating within a 32-bit ARM architecture, the HV_Pro ESCs are designed to deliver fast throttle response that is linear over the complete output range of up to 30 kW. APD's proprietary developed firmware ensures unmatched low-throttle and starting characteristics. The ramp characteristics can be configured for fast response or drive-train protection. Advanced features include PWM-frequency dithering to avoid PWM-commutation synchronisation, adaptive motor timing advance and proprietary developed Active Phase-Current Demagnetisation (APCD). APCD along with Synchronous rectification ensure maximum ESC efficiency is achieved.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability.
- Aerospace-grade ceramic capacitor bank for lowest possible ESR and maximum reliability, resulting in a virtually limitless MTBF.
- Multiple operation modes.
- Normally used for watercraft and aircraft not requiring reverse.
- Incremental + Linear power ramp control.
- Instantaneous input = Output Step Response.
- Soft-start for drivetrain protection.
- Same as normal except for active torque control, which applies a motor phase current limit that ramps proportionally with higher motor duty cycles.
- Plug and play firmware designed in Australia
- Up to 16S (68 V)
- Up to 400 A continuous* current with airflow
- 600 A burst current
- True 12-bit throttle resolution
- Feed-forward compensator
- Up to 500 Hz input update rate (standard PWM)
- Over 1,000,000 eRPM
- Motor agnostic
- Auto PWM output frequency
- Auto timing advance
- Onboard 16 Mbit flash memory for datalogging
- Firmware updates through the micro-USB port
- Isolated Input and output (can be configured for RPM)
- Fully configurable through the APD ESC Config Tool (micro-USB connection)
- Optional external capacitor board for >1m input lead lengths: Cap Bank
* Continuous current ratings are at a 100% throttle duty cycle. Continuous rating is defined as max sustained current at 100% throttle for 180 seconds with 10 m/s of airflow.
Documentation and Datasheets can be found
CAD Data: HV_Pro 16S