APD Esc 200F3[X] 14S 60V 200A
The APD F-Series ESCs bring forward a ground-breaking new design utilising a Powerful 32bit F3 running brand-new firmware developed from the ground up.
- The F3 processor ensures no input commands are missed, even at the highest input update rates. Its bleeding-edge features include ‘PWM-frequency dithering, and Active Phase-current Demagnetisation to ensure the smoothest control at high power, whilst maintaining maximum efficiency.
- Compatible with the latest Protocols including ProShot up to 3MBs/S.
- With peak power ratings up to 18kW, these ESCs will have no trouble powering your craft.
– Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability.
– Plug and play firmware
– Up to 14S capable
– Up to 200Amps continuous* current
– 300A Burst current
– True 10bit resolution
– Virtually no setup time, with simple motor reverse solder tab
– Auto-detect PWM – Standard 1-2mS, up to 500Hz
– Auto-detect Multishot – Up to 32Khz
– Auto-detect ProShot or Dshot any frequency range
– ProShot1000 capable (1Mbs/s)
– DShot300 to DShot1200 capable (0.3-1.2Mbs/s)
– Up to 750,000 eRPM
– Auto PWM-freq
– Auto Timing Advance
– HBM (Hectic Boost Mode) ensures this will deliver maximum thrust, outperforming any other ESC
– Telemetry output
– Intelligent current sensing
– LED indication
– Digital commands over Proshot (including anti-turtle mode)
– Digital commands over Dshot
– 8-Layer PCB to ensure minimal track resistance
* Continuous current ratings are at a 100% throttle duty cycle. Continuous rating is defined as max sustained current at 100% throttle for 60 seconds with 33 m/s airflow.
Documentation and Datasheets can be found at: docs.powerdrives.net