AlexMos 32 BIT Extended / GBM5208-200T Encoder System Set 500-1500g
AlexMos 32 BIT Extended BGC GBM5208-200T with Encoder System Set 800-1500g
Encoders are special sensors that are added to each brushless motor of a Gimbal Stabilizer allowing the system to more accurately track motor position for increased stability which in turn also increases battery efficiency.
What's encoder technology in brushless gimbal control system?
The 3 axis stabilization gimbal system that relies on both active motor-driven components and passive inertial stabilization. Passive stabilization relies on the principles of inertia (the tendency of an object to resist change in its motion) and requires that the camera is well-balanced in the Pan, Tilt, and Roll Axes. Active stabilization refers to the techniques of using sensors to measure the camera’s Pan, Tilt, and Roll movements and counteract those movements using motors attached to the 3 axes.
- Easy to do gimbal tuning, no need to do much calibration work anymore.
- Power saving, 5 times long working time than gimbal without encoder system.
- Faster response, motor torque increasing instantly, no bug for difficult rotating angle anymore.
- Encoder chip A5048a
-Model NO.: GBM5208H-200T
-Motor Dimensions: Dia 63mm x hgt 24.5mm
-Stator Dimensions: Dia 52mm x hgt 8mm
-Copper wire(OD): 0.27mm
-Resistance: 15.5 ohms
-Base center pitch: 25mm 30mm
-Pre-wound: with 200 turns, Hollow shaft
-Hollow Shaft Diameter: 12.6mm
-Camera range (Torque): 800-1550 grams
-Max Current: 10A
-Rotational Speed: 278 rpm
- 3 x GBM5208H-200T motor
- 3 x AS5048A encoder chips with CNC alum cover
- 3 x Round magnets block
- 1 x Pre-flashed encoder firmware Alexmos 32BIT extended BGC set
- 2x cable set